Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Sister's Hidden Talent

Okay, so this post is unrelated to sailing or travelling. It's a personal post for my dear sister to capture our memorable conversation over Whatsapp on the 5th day of Chinese New Year this year.
 
Feeling a little homesick, I sent her a photo of what I had made for lunch on the second day of Chinese New Year... "Nothing fancy, just plain noodles and stir fry veggies", I told her. 
 

"Ah.. Royal mix noodle with superior veggie and golden egg!", she replied. 😄

I immediately sent her a couple more photos of what I had made for dinner a few nights ago, and this is what she said..


"Double prosperity rooster with superior sauce and emerald greens!" she continued. 


"and this.. Empress ribs on 8 treasures!".

Isn't she the best? I swear this is her hidden talent - cheering me up and coming up with creative names for dishes! 😊 My feeling of self pity for missing out on all the good food back home somewhat dissipated after our conversation. She made me see that I had some pretty fancy dishes on board too! {haha}

Thank you my dear sister and Happy Chinese New Year to all! 😘💓

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...